Being a person that is always open to trying new things at least once, as well as a skeptic that believes things can’t work as well as somebody says they could, I’m the perfect person to be writing about Nerium’s new Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches because I provide a balance of open-mindedness and skepticism.
About 15 minutes ago I put them on my eyes following the directions that are conveniently provided in the Nerium box. You get five sets of patches in one box.
- Hydromist – a superior hydrator that helps retain water in the skin
- SIG – 1191 – a patented exclusive ingredient that works as an antioxidant and skin moisturizer
- I – FIL4R – an exclusive ingredient derive from white lily and Brazilian ginseng that helps reduce the appearance of puffiness fine lines and dark circles
- Adenosine – which helps fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
It was extremely easy to do.
Now, Let’s see if they are as good as they say they are.
They are supposed to:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Firm the look of the skin
- Brighten the look of the eye area
- and Hydrate the eye area
So, I will be judging this product on those five things on a scale of 1 to 10, with a possible 50 points that the hydrogel patches can earn with this review.
Knock, knock, knock, on my bathroom door, and my eight-year-old son just told me I look like a football player and chuckled. Although these patches are clear, they are thick enough that you can see them. He said he can see the lettering (N) which is the only way you know how to put these patches on. The raised letter has to be facing the outside, or away from the skin according to the directions.
Rating those five areas I would have to say:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines – 9
- Reduce the appearance of puffiness – 9
- Firm the look of the skin – 9
- Brighten the look of the eye area – 10
- and Hydrate the eye area – 8
TOTAL 45 out of 50 points
Overall, very happy with this product, and I will definitely be using on a weekly basis! Want to try for yourself?